- We strive to offer fast response times for both estimates and also job scheduling.
- All work is done in writing with applicable warranties.
- When you call, only the owners will meet with you, no pushy sales people trying to pressure you.
- Crushed stone
- Processed gravel
- Crushed asphalt
- Curtain drains
- Catch basins
- Pipe work
- Slabs/flat work
- Site work -commercial and residential
- Utility work
Sealcoating & Crack Repair
- Driveways/parking lots
- Line painting
- Hot rubber crack repair
- Sand mix sealer applications
- Owner operated
- ONLY the best materials
- Up to date, modern equipment
- Well experienced owners and employees
- Competitive rates
- Discounts available (see coupon above)
- Low overhead - bringing you lower prices
- Fill out the form below for a custom quote
What customers are saying
Bill and Nancy from Montville, CT
We love our new driveway so much! Please use our name for any references you need!
Mark from Norwich, CT
Regarding a small backyard basketball court we installed in Norwich, "Thanks for the great job you guys did. Our sons love playing basketball and riding their bikes out there. We'll be sure to call you in the future for sealing!"
Mike from Lebanon, CT
We received a thank you note regarding our sealcoating foreman, "Your man Seth is truly a craftsman!"
About Hastedt Brothers Paving
Joe, Andy, our parents, and our equipment all reside in Baltic on a family "compound". We try our best to keep our overhead low so that we can keep our prices low for you. We maintain our own equipment and work on every job along with our well trained, experienced, and hard working crew.
Our equipment is constantly maintained and updated so that we can rely on it to perform for you. We have invested in top notch, cutting edge equipment such as Cat, John Deere, Leeboy, and Bobcat name brands. We constantly use laser transits to set all your elevations correctly.